Press & Media Interview Topics
As a veteren media spokesperson and TV personality, Deborah has what it takes to get the point across with a lite-n-breezy style packed with the goods to back it up! As a former national spokesperson for the world's leading lighting manufacturer SYLVANIA Lighting, she undestands what it takes to transform light into gold with down-to-earth design examples and real world possibilites all back with solid scientific research. And this is especially true in the health related field of circadian disruptions as it is now becomming increasingly clear that it is environmental LIGHT which is playing a significant role in rising breast cancer rates, increasing waist lines and decreasing sleep times.... ghee who knew that designing with light could possibly help with all of that!
Additionally she is prepared to provide an exciting, eyeopening,evidence based interview on a number of topics including:
- Betting the Winter Blues- by changing your light bulbs!
- DESIGNing for LIFE - how design sleep and temperature play an important role in health and wellness
- Design Tips for an Ageless Society- evidence based tips and ideas to make aging-in-place a style savvy hot spot
- Paint your Kitchen Change YOUR life - how paint and lighting changes encourage weight loss and improve sleep
- EPIGENETIC DESIGN - the new platform in evidence based design
- Remodeling Tips that can Improve your Health- the body's presepective of the new kitchen and bath trends
- Energy Saving Ideas that sizzle with design savvy- the low down on using compact fluorescent bulbs and LED's
- The Color of Healing- is it really true that red increases blood pressure and desire?
- The Link between Light and Health - the emerging future of modern medicine
- Catching ZZZZZ's at Night.... starts the DAY before- the low down on staying up at night
- Keeping it chilly for a HOT night of Passion - could room temperature really make a diffference ?
- The Body Speaks ... design trends that could save your life!
- From FENG SHUI to Real World Design- making the long last scientific connection
- Creating a COMFORTABLE place to call HOME - and isn't that what we all want?
Deborah Burnett is a nationally recognized health and wellness design authority and keynote presenter bridging the gap between science and evidence based epigenetic design which explores how the body and brain are affected by the interior environment. As a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine she specializes in research and design pertaining to how color, light, sound and daylight affect sleep.